- OWN A PIECE OF THE GUARDIANS UNIVERSE : Pin the communicator to your jacket, cubicle wall or bag, and sally forth into your next privateer adventure. Keep the lines to the Ravager mother ship open!
- FAITHFUL, 3-D REPLICA OF THE MOVIE PROP: At 2.5" long, It's large enough to see and show off every aspect of this exquisitely detailed, realistic piece of art
- SOLID METAL, NO-RUST ENAMEL: The closest approximation to Star Lord technology that we here on Earth can produce is preserved in enduring, true-to-movie-appearance, colorful enamel
- FOR THE FANS: You're a nerd and you're rocking it. This collectible Marvel pin is for you. It even comes in a sweet gift box. You're welcome
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Own a piece of the action! These pins are brought to you with the approval of the studio that makes hilarious mayhem happen
While Peter Quill was a somewhat reluctant hero, the minute a planet needed rescuing, he was all in. Until his half-celestial parentage was revealed, he was raised by Yondu, boss of the Ravagers, and grew up to be a privateer. And when he was off on client missions, well, he needed to stay in touch with the mother ship. And now the Star Lord’s communicator from his mercenary days is available for fans of the rollicking “Guardians of the Galaxy” movies. Officially licensed, and therefore made to exacting standards, this is a detailed, durable replica of the movie prop. Complete with a magnetic-latch flip box, this faithful replica, scaled down for display size, makes a fan-tastic gift and stocking stuffer for the Marvel fan in your life. Especially if that fan is you.