When you’re a Star Wars fan, waiting for the next Star Wars movie or episode is unbearable, especially when Disney delayed the upcoming movies by 2023. Re-watching The Rise of Skywalker or the original trilogy may be too exhausting.
So, to help you feel a little bit better, here are some hilarious Star Wars memes for you.
Top 15 Hilarious Star Wars Memes
1. Imagine waking up in the morning and seeing this cutesy baby Yoda snuck in sweet sleep in this Star Wars meme, trying his best to wake up. Isn’t he such a “mood”? Tell us someone who doesn’t murmur, “five minutes more” every time their alarm clock snoozes. Dream on!
2. Uh-oh, it looks like Han Solo needs to watch his back from now on. The Dark Lord of the Sith might come after him. To all guys out there, will you heed the warning from this Star Wars meme? Are dad jokes funny? Maybe, something like that.
What's the best gift for a Star Wars fan? We've got them listed!
3. In Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back film, Darth Vader cut off Luke’s hand. This was such a tragic event, but how can you not laugh at this meme? Count me in.
4. In one Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith episode, the dialogue, “What’s the situation, Captain?” became a star of Star Wars memes. But if you’re late for class and ask a magical question as this meme did, your teacher might just give you an F. Others won’t mind, though. May the Force be with you.
5. You finally found the courage to file for sick leave because you’re tired and sick of working on a pile of paperwork. However, your phone beeps from time to time because your workmates kept on calling you. Sounds funny? Not really. But you still smiled at this meme, right?
6. Let’s be real, how could you resist cookies? Anyone would join the Dark Side for these sweet treats, right? Or is it only Anakin Skywalker, because he’s the chosen one? Uh-oh, can you see him on the Revenge of the Sith holding a jar of cookies?
7. In Star Wars stories, whenever Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader simultaneously use a heavy strike, they will enter a clash. And get a significant advantage over the other, they need to push down the said button. But does Luke need to ask about this button every time? Obi-Wan Kenobi’s face says it all.
You may also want to take a peek at our exclusive Star Wars reading list here.
8. When you take your kids to work, every Death Star in your office will blow up, including your patience bubble. How genius, right? Don’t even think of going to the Clone Wars with them. Even Obi-Wan Kenobi won’t handle the children’s dark side.
9. We get it. You always bring out the Chewbacca in you whenever your wife tells you that Star Wars is only for kids. And when she starts talking crap about your Star Wars collection, you start showing your fangs and start shouting Argg Roo Ragg Roooogghh. There’s no way you’ll let something like this slide, right?
10. You can never be a solid fanatic if you never saw this saga’s prequels like The Phantom Menace. Seeing one movie doesn’t mean you’re already a fan. Don’t jump on the bandwagon, or the Last Jedi will whoop your ass. Sorry, but memes like this make our Star Wars fan heart ached. We need memes like this, though.
Between Star Mars and Marvel, which do you think will come out the victor?
11. How dare you mock Princess Leia Organa and her hair? Of course, you must be as brave and as dark as Vader to do it. Don’t laugh, or else Han Solo will strike his lightsaber at you. Name it, and he’ll give you some of his kicks. So stop laughing, ha-ha.
12. You got a lot of zit on your face that you don’t want people to see? Or maybe you forgot to put on your makeup, and your brows look like leeches stuck on your forehead? Take a groufie the Dark Lord of the Sith way. Nobody would dare call you out.
13. This one particular meme could make you laugh, push your head back and cry, or make your eyebrows raise. Ok, boomer, listen, Gen X babies and the Millenials aren’t mocking you. That Dark Force who made this meme did. Creating a funny image like this? Ugh, we meant, not funny.
Looking for exclusive Star Wars comics? Read our full guide.
14. Really, who never did this Oscar acting when we were young and was forced to wake up just to go to school? Just kidding. We all know we still do this even when we were trying to finish our college degrees. So go on, wail like crazy whenever your mom starts banging on your door telling you to go to work. You’re normal, and you’re welcome.
15. So, are you telling me that Darth Vader is a boomer? This scene is crazy because the 2020 “The Floor Is Lava” game app was used as an excuse. However, it’s funnier knowing that Darth Vader is actually Luke Skywalker’s father. Did you imagine the Sith Lord playing the Floor is Lava game, too? Oh no, his image had been ruined - a lot!
Finding the best Star Wars memes from time to time to brighten up your day is somehow refreshing. Having a good laugh or a goofy grin after a hard day’s work is an energy booster, so don’t forget to get your daily dose with these Star Wars memes.
Every Star Wars fanatic never misses a thing when it comes to the Star Wars saga. All movies, TV series, comic book series, and Star Wars merch on the market are considered the gold of pop culture.
Check out this gold mine of the most popular Star Wars toys and collectibles.