- A fun card game that tests your ability to think quickly!
- Game challenges players to see if they think alike a wide variety of topics.
- Each full game of What Comes to Mind? only lasts about 20 minutes.
- Comes with 75 cards, an answer pad, four pencils, and an instruction sheet.
- Made for ages 10 and up. Can be played by a minimum of three people.
Have you ever thought that you think just the same as your friend, siblings, or family? Would you like to test that theory with a funny, hilarious card game that will have everyone scrambling to see if they really do think alike? What Comes to Mind? is an exciting fast-response game that lets a single person draw a card but has every player playing alongside them! A unique take a classic matching game style, this game challenges players to see if they think alike a wide variety of topics, like what kids take to school on their first day, where their favorite vacation spot would be, and so much more!