- AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE! You've now plunged into the quantum aspect of the Avenger universe with this collectible prop. Proudly display your participation in the the Marvel army
- POLISHED AND DISTINCTIVE: While it's a faithful replica of the movie prop, it's also rather nice jewelry
- SOLID METAL and gleaming, bright enamel will never dull, rust or fade, for long-term lasting enjoyment
- OUT OF THE LAB, ONTO YOUR LAPEL: Sport the Pym Particle proudly on your jacket, backpack or cubicle wall
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Own a piece of the action! These pins are brought to you with the official approval of the studio that makes magic happen
Hank Pym and his successor Scott Lang team up once again to explore and defend the quantum-verse, and the Pym Particle Disk stands by for deployment. However, these have been specifically deactivated by Dr. Pym at our request, to prevent random enlargements and shrinkages, but they still look darn good pinned to your bag, lapel or cubicle wall. Plus, this collectible makes a neat little gift or stocking stuffer for the Marvel fan in your life – especially if that fan is you. And you never know…the quantum universe is a strange place indeed. So just in case, add this to your cart now!