- Puzzle Solving Made Easy: Separate puzzle pieces by color, pattern, or shape into these 6 sorting trays for quick and easy access. These storage box trays are perfect for holding and organizing your jigsaw puzzle projects.
- Link Them Together: It's a game within a game! These fun sorting trays are shaped like large puzzle pieces, which can be stacked AND connected for convenience. This helps to better manage your puzzle board workspace messes.
- Easily Expandable: These stackable storage box trays grow with your collection. If you get another set of sorting trays (each set sold separately), they are easy to combine when organizing your jigsaw puzzle pieces for storage.
- What's Included: Storage box set includes 6 matching blue sorting trays. This set of containers is designed to hold puzzles up to 1000 pieces, providing convenient storage. Each tray measures approximately 9.76 x 9.76 x .75 inches.
- Minimalist Space Saver: Made of sturdy plastic material, these stackable sorting trays can be placed on shelves, inside closets, and other spaces. Puzzle lovers of all ages will enjoy organizing their collection piece by piece.
THE PERFECT FIT FOR PUZZLERS
Make solving puzzles easier with this fun set of Jigsaw Puzzle Sorting Trays. This set of 6 storage box trays are perfect for sorting jigsaw puzzles up to 1000 pieces. Organize your ongoing projects by separating the pieces into matching colors, shapes, patterns, and other identifiable characteristics.
Convenient for puzzle gatherings and group activities, the portable design allows you to easily move the trays around the table. No more having to get up to find pieces! You can even bring these storage box trays on trips, so you no longer have to leave an unfinished puzzle behind.
STAY ORGANIZED PIECE BY PIECE
The perfect fit for avid puzzlers, these sorting trays do it all. This set allows you to sort, interlock, stack, and store jigsaw puzzle pieces.
The fun puzzle-shaped design functions like the real deal. Just like a giant puzzle, you can link the trays together for easy viewing and solving. When you are finished, simply stack the containers for compact organization.
What are you waiting for? Start puzzling!