Hanayama Level 3 Cast Metal Brain Teaser Puzzle - Coil
- HANAYAMA CHALLENGE: Hanayama cast puzzles are the world's finest brain teasers. Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again?
- COIL: It appears like a box-like lump with a hole in it, but is actually comprised of two coiled up virtually identical pieces. You must try to take it apart by sliding and rotating the pieces. Although the pieces are angular in shape, they can be rotated in unexpected ways, making their movements quite intriguing. The theme of the puzzle is 'coil.' Designed by Edi Nagata of Japan.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Sleek, high-quality cast metal materials ensure each piece endures years of vigorous play.
- SKILL LEVEL 3: Level 3 puzzles are considered moderate by most puzzlers.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Take on the challenge yourself or gift this intricate brainteaser to the puzzle enthusiast in your life!
Hanayama cast puzzles are the world's finest brain teasers. Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again? Hanayama cast metal brain teasers have 6 levels of difficulty, and each puzzle is Mensa-rated. Level 6 puzzles are considered very difficult by most puzzlers.