- PERK-UP WITH VAULT BOY: A symbol of hope and security, Vault Boy is often present in the Fallout universe and assures players that they are the ultimate survivor. Now you can wander the wastelands with this Vault Boy shot glass in hand
- DISPLAY YOUR LOVE FOR THE FRANCHISE: Fallout fans everywhere know the value of snatching up anything that you may come across in your journey. This collectible shot glass will look stunning in your Fallout themed bar displays and collections.
- SIMPLE AND DURABLE SHOT GLASS DESIGN: Crafted from quality glass, this durable drinking cup can hold up to 1.5 ounces of your preferred beverage turning each drink into a thrill. Care for your collectible by hand washing only.
- THE BEST WAY TO GET WASTED IN THE WASTELANDS: For collectors who enjoy unique shot glasses, this Fallout glass is a great way to add a unique touch to your collections! Enjoy a nod to your favorite video game series with each round!
- OFFICIAL FALLOUT COLLECTIBLE: When it comes to wandering the wastelands of Fallout, players will often find themselves amassing mountains of items. This Fallout collectible is more than a random item, it's an officially licensed piece of Fallout merchandise perfect for your collection!
AN INVALUABLE TREASURE
If you're about to venture out into the wastelands, it may be helpful to consult Vault Boy as he recommends some liquid courage. This shot glass features everyone's favorite Fallout mascot riding a nuke. Symbolizing that your night is blow up, this shot glass is the ideal drinking companion for any Fallout fan! Display your love of the franchise or simply throw one back in a post-apocalyptic fashion. This shot glass is one of those rare treasures that you find as you explore the nuclear-wasted plains of any Fallout game. Grab your glass and get ready for a great night of gaming!
RAISE YOUR GLASS TO A FRANCHISE OF MEMORIES
From the original installment of the series to Fallout 76, each Fallout game has brought memorable moments to fans all across the world. Whether you recall slaying your first Deathclaw or accidentally sending Dogmeat to the farm, there is a reason for celebration. There's, perhaps, no better way to toast your Fallout accomplishments than with this Vault Boy shot glass. Here's to the greatest game that stokes on fire for adventure. Cheers to Fallout!