- A CUPFUL OF SOMETHING CREEPY: Bring the macabre to your table with this exclusive Junji Ito tea cup inspired by traditional Japanese-style drinkware. When things start getting twisted, keep your cool over a fresh brew.
- DESIGNED TO BRING YOU NIGHTMARES: Some of artist Junji Ito's most disturbing artwork is highlighted on this tea cup featuring manga panels. The unique handle-less design is perfect for enjoying a taste of something frightful.
- EVIL IN EVERY SIP: When there's a chill running down your spine, warm up with a hot brew. This tea cup holds approximately 9 ounces of your preferred beverage, so you can sit back while reading one of Junji Ito's many terrifying tales.
- QUALITY TO DIE FOR: Fright meets delight in this BPA-free ceramic cup that's made for years of long-lasting, spine-tingling use. For the best care, hand-wash only is recommended. Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave.
- OFFICIAL JUNJI ITO COLLECTIBLE: Unleash the horrors of your worst nightmare with this officially licensed tea cup featuring Junji Ito's iconic illustrations. Perfect for calming your nerves when you're overcome with terror.
SOMETHING EVIL IS BREWING
Experience the horrors of Junji Ito's terrifying tales with this exclusive tea cup. A Japanese horror legend, Junji Ito's unsettling visions have earned him a cult following. From a town obsessed with spirals in Uzumaki to the murderous mayhem of Tomie, the mangaka's critically acclaimed artwork is beloved by horror hounds the world over.
Full of frights, this traditional tea cup shares a collection of the artist's spookiest stories. The comic panel design features bold imagery wrapped along the outer surface, complete with a blood-red interior.
DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK
Meant to be cupped in your hands, this Asian-style tea cup features a smooth surface without a grip handle. Enjoy a cupful of your favorite hot or cold brews while reading Junji Ito's chilling manga or when you're hosting a horror watch party with friends. Either way, you'll probably be sleeping with the lights on tonight.
Evil takes many forms, like this officially licensed drinkware inspired by the visionary mind of Junji Ito.
- Hand-wash only
- Not microwave safe
- Not dishwasher safe