- Fun Challenge: Satisfy your sweet tooth with this Hershey Chocolate Jigsaw Puzzle, featuring a wacky and whimsical candy factory. Once assembled, you will reveal an assortment of sweets, including chocolate, peanut butter, and fruity flavors.
- Iconic Design: The imaginative design takes a cue from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, featuring a candy mashup of all your favorite brands. Enjoy a sugar rush while piecing together a factory of sweets, including Jolly Rancher and Twizzlers.
- Premium Construction: Top-quality puzzle board features a sturdy design with easy-fit pieces â€” just like the delicious sections of a Hershey bar. The meticulous craftsmanship of this dynamic jigsaw puzzle ensures an interlocking, snap-fit design.
- 1000 Piece Puzzle: Completed jigsaw puzzle measures approximately 19 x 27 inches, making for an amazing display. The colorful, fantasy-esque design will put your problem-solving skills to the test and provide a fun puzzle-building experience.
- Makes A Great Gift: This chocolaty-inspired jigsaw puzzle will bring hours of delicious entertainment. As the perfect activity for completing solo or in a group, this Hershey Chocolate puzzle is an ideal gift for every occasion.
THERE'S A SMILE IN EVERY HERSHEY BAR
There's more than one way to get a sugar rush. Grab your golden ticket and enter into a fantastical world of sweets with this entertaining Hershey's Chocolate 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle from MasterPieces. That's right — your favorite sweet treat just got even better.
The eye-catching design takes inspiration from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, featuring an imaginative candy factory that depicts a variety of popular Hershey's brands. As you assemble the jigsaw puzzle, you will piece together a variety of different sweets like Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers Candy, Hershey Kisses, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
THE GREAT AMERICAN CHOCOLATE BAR
Did you know the bite-sized pieces of a Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar are called a "pip"? Just like each pip that collectively makes up your favorite candy bar, the easy-fit pieces of this jigsaw puzzle create a chocolaty delight. (Unfortunately, you can't eat it. We tried.)