- RUN, YOU CLEVER BOY! This Doctor Who “The Impossible Set” is a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive and must-have for any Whovian collector!
- COLLECTOR PACK: Unique double-sided, foil-embellished packaging with 'peephole' Dalek eye window on one side revealing Clara ‘Oswin’ Oswald, The Impossible Girl, in her iconic red dress and a Victorian winter vista on the other side showing the 11th Doctor in top hat and frock coat.
- FUN & DETAILED:Each well-detailed, fully-articulated figure stands approximately 5-inches tall.
- GREAT GIFT: This collectible, officially-licensed Doctor Who action-figure set is the perfect gift for the ultimate Doctor Who fan!
- PURCHASE MAKING YOU A LITTLE CRAZY? No worries, returns are accepted throughout time and space!
Clara & The Doctor: Together but apart... “The Impossible Set” is a must-have exclusive collector’s pack.
The set features the Eleventh Doctor as he appeared in the 2012 Christmas special “The Snowmen” and Oswin Oswald, the Impossible Girl, from "Asylum of the Daleks," the seventh series premiere episode.
The Doctor's outfit features a Victorian frock coat with fur and brocade detailing and a top hat.
Oswin's outfit is a one-piece red dress with her souffle-making accessory belt.
The 5-inch figure set is presented in a unique double-sided foil embellished San Diego Comic Con collector pack with 'peephole' Dalek eye window on one side and a Victorian winter vista on the other.
Officially-licensed BBC & Doctor Who collectible.