- THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH: Maybe not all zombies are bad? Expand your ideas of what the walking dead can do with this exclusive collector's plushie inspired by the 1985 horror cult classic Day Of The Dead.
- READY TO LEARN: There's never been a zombie quite like Bub, domesticated here just like his onscreen counterpart. The reanimated soldier who kept following orders even after death has risen again in this plush version of the flesh-eating music lover.
- UNDEAD BUT STILL HUGGABLE: Your affection for this Bub character plushie will be undying. This faithful zombie friend measures approximately 14 inches, from combat boots to hair. This stuffed corpse is ready to give you a cuddle you'll never forget.
- UNLIKE ANY OTHER: This smart fella is sure to work his way up the ranks of your plush zombie collection, with a quality design featuring embroidered and print details. For the best care, surface cleaning is recommended.
- OFFICIAL DAY OF THE DEAD COLLECTIBLE: In a world of identical zombies, there's one who is unlike the rest of the horde. Give Bub some overdue praise with this officially licensed plush toy collectible from Day Of The Dead.
THE DARKEST DAY OF HORROR THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN
Change what you know about what a zombie can do with this exclusive collector's plush from George A. Romero's cult classic Day Of The Dead.
The zombie plague is a great equalizer, where everyone becomes the same uniform-shambling, brain-eating creature. But what if a zombie could learn? That's where Bub comes in. Give this star pupil a place of honor in your bunker with this collectible plush toy assortment that has been successfully reanimated in his undead image.
THE DEAD HAVE WAITED. THE DAY HAS COME.
Through his work with Dr. Logan, Bub was able to operate simple machines and even speak. While this terrifyingly cute plushie may not have all the same capabilities as the intelligent corpse, he did learn how to give his friends undead hugs and cuddles.
You'll never really stop learning with this officially licensed collectible inspired by the '80s horror classic Day Of The Dead.