- BOGLINS EVOLVED: The popular 80's toy craze is back in their original size and cages, but they have evolved with new styles!
- FUN DESIGN: This Boglin depicts King Dwork: Ruler of the Land of Fergus! This "Gold Horned" variant of King Drool features a creepy lime green, purple, and white color scheme with gold horns.
- READY FOR ACTION: 8-inch foam action puppet features movable arms and glow-in-the-dark eyes! Boglins come alive in your hands - no batteries required!
- UNIQUE PACKAGING: Delivered in its "cage", this King Boglin is ready to break out and join your collection!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Add this fun figure to your personal collection or gift it to the Boglins fan in your life!
Boglins - "Outrageous creatures that come alive in your hands!" - are back in their original size and cages, but they have evolved! Boglins were extremely popular in the U.S. between 1987 - 1989, after which these creepy and cute puppets traveled around Europe, Canada, Japan and Australia for another 7 years but have been hiding ever since. Now the Boglins are back with newly evolved styles and ready to burst out of their cages! This fun series of foam action puppets includes Vlobb, Drool, and Dwork (each sold separately) - three new Boglins that have evolved to become Kings in the Boglin kingdom! Each unique 8-inch puppet features movable arms and glow-in-the-dark eyes - no batteries required! Delivered in their "cage", each King Boglin is ready to break out and join your collection! Collect them all! Produced by TriAction Toys.