Wednesday Addams was first portrayed by Lisa Loring, giving us the sadistic, "Nice knife! Can I play autopsy with it?"
Then Christina Ricci came along with more morbid lines, including, "I'll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul."
So when I first saw Netflix's Wednesday portrayed by Jenna Ortega, I knew I needed to create an article on the best Wednesday Addams quotes.
It excites me to think of all her clever comebacks and one-liners that will highlight her unapologetic and quick-witted spirit.
Top 25 Wicked But Iconic Wednesday Adams Quotes
1. "I find social media to be a soul-sucking void of meaningless affirmation."
This line has a similar energy when Wednesday Addams (Jenna Ortega) also told Enid that she refused to join "tribal adolescent clichés" in Nevermore Academy. It makes her commitment to not fitting in quite admirable.
2. "So you were guided by latent chivalry, the tool of the patriarchy, to extract my undying gratitude?"
Among Wednesday Addams' quotes, this one clearly shows us that Wednesday is unlike most people because no one will say these words to someone who saves their life.
3. "For the record, I don't believe I'm better than everyone else. Just that I'm better than you."
Yes, if Wednesday Addams can not offer a direct 'thank you' to her savior, how do we expect her to treat her enemy?
And honestly, it was one of Wednesday Addams' quotes I might have told someone since this Netflix show came out.
4. "…I see the world as a place that must be endured, and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed."
When I first heard this line from Wednesday Addams, I wanted to get inside my screen to tell her to stop. Because really, please refrain from sharing our inner musings with your therapist!
5. "I know I'm stubborn, single-minded, and obsessive. But those are all traits of great writers… And serial killers."
Although most Wednesday Addams quotes are relatable for me, this one hits differently.
I can't help but feel a subtle recognition – her quote seems to tap into a common sentiment that resonates with many of us in the creative field.
6. "Let's assess, shall we? Bag over my head for optimal disorientation, wrists tied tight enough to cut off circulation, and no idea if I'm going to live or die. It's definitely my kind of party…"
Wednesday Addams' quotes often showcase her unbothered attitude, but this time, she was hopeful to have been abducted.
But well, I share Wednesday's disappointment when she found out they were just "high school clowns" who wanted her in their secret society.
7. "I don't believe in heaven or hell. But I do believe in revenge. I usually serve it warm with a side of pain."
Wednesday stands by the outcasts with this cunning remark as she orchestrates her vengeance for them. It's a gratifying sight to behold every time I rewatch the show.
8. "If trouble means standing up to lies, decades of discrimination, centuries of treating outcasts like second-class citizens or worse…"
It's a shame that Wednesday Addams couldn't finish these powerful words, but her knack for stirring up trouble in a commendable manner is something I fully support.
9. "I act as if I don't care if people dislike me. Deep down… I secretly enjoy it."
When Miss Thornhill thought she could make Wednesday open up, this line made her lose her words. That's Wednesday Addams for you, normie teacher!
10. "Use the words 'little' and 'girl' to address me again, and I can't guarantee your safety."
We all know by now that Wednesday never held back her sharp words to anyone. Among Wednesday Addams quotes, I find this one among my favorite when putting someone in their place and demanding respect.
11. "If he breaks your heart, I'll nail gun his."
Aren't these words a touching way to tell someone you've got their back, especially if someone were to dump them in a relationship? It proves that Wednesday Addams is indeed a nice girl.
12. "I don't believe in mandatory volunteer work, sugar-coated history, or happy endings. But most of all… I don't believe in coincidences."
Wednesday Addams' quotes are usually about her favorite unsolved murder story or writer.
This quote reminds me of Agatha Christie. Coincidences don't happen for the third time.
13. "What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?"
Introverts are surely familiar with most Wednesday Addams' quotes, but I say that this one is the universal line whenever we enter a room full of loud and energetic people.
14. "It's not my fault I can't interpret your emotional Morse code."
It does not only apply to oblivious flirting but also human emotions, in general. We cannot know someone's feelings or thoughts if they don't try to communicate them.
15. "They couldn't even spring for real pig's blood. It's only paint."
Her realization at this part is quite funny, but it's precisely what we expect from Wednesday Addams. Because if you want to recreate Carrie's "Blood Bath," make sure to do it all the way.
16. "I haven't always been against birthdays. Each one reminds me I'm a year closer to death's cold embrace."
This Wednesday Addams quote is one of the darkest but most relatable lines from the Netflix series. We all have birthdays, but not everyone celebrates it.
17. "I figured since you no longer have an old vendetta to obsess over, you're free to solve some real crime."
Wednesday Addams' quotes are indeed famous because of her knack for roasting some people, especially people like Sheriff Galpin.
18. "I enjoy funerals. I've been crashing them since I was old enough to read the obituary section."
I must include this line here because I would be waiting for some Wednesday Addams-crashing-funerals scene next season.
19. "Of course, the first boy I kiss would turn out to be a psychotic, serial-killing monster. I guess I have a type."
It's commendable how Wednesday discovers the homicidal maniac monster but can still find the right words to describe her experience despite the shock.
20. "If you are discovered, I will disown you and collect the reward tied to your capture."
Despite this warning, we all saw a rare moment when Wednesday Addams brightly smiled after seeing her Uncle Fester.
21. "You can't wake the dead. Believe me, I've tried."
Yes, leave it to Wednesday Addams to give a witty and hilarious comeback when the villain revealed their intention to revive the dead — Joseph Crackstone.
22. "Just some light torture. Don't worry; I won't leave a mark."
Wednesday's savage level increases toward the end of the season. With this line, we are sure that Wednesday Addams knows what she's capable of doing, and she won't be leaving any evidence.
23. "Anytime I grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, I'll think of you."
Although it may not be the best way to tell someone they matter to you, these words are one of the most touching Wednesday Addams has ever said.
24. "Pugsley, the baby weighs ten pounds, the cannonball weighs twenty pounds. Which will hit the stone first?"
It is one of the Wednesday quotes from the previous version, but I felt it should be included in the list. These Wednesday Addams' quotes never failed to show her sadistic tendency in any franchise.
25. "Everyone knows it when you have a new baby, one of the other children has to die."
A line from the Addams Family clearly resonates with the current Wednesday Addams when she says she is the only one who can torture her brother.
What is Wednesday Addams's famous line?
Wednesday Addams has many famous lines throughout the years, but one of the most iconic lines from her is this: "I could eat Girl Scouts for breakfast."
It was a nod at one of her most popular retorts in The Addams Family movie released in 1991: "Are they made from real Girl Scouts?" 
What is the best Enid quote on Wednesday?
One of the best Enid quotes on the Wednesday series is, "If I'm meant to wolf out, then I'm going to do it on my timeline and not yours."
Enid Sinclair, portrayed by Emma Myers, is the most optimistic character, showcasing one of the most remarkable developments in the series .
What is the Wednesday monster quote?
The Wednesday monster quote goes like this: "The truth is, there are monsters everywhere. And sometimes, the monsters we least suspect are the most dangerous.
They don't need teeth and claws to terrify. They hide in the shadows until no one is looking. And then they strike."
What is the Addams family's famous line?
The famous motto of the Addams family is, "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us." 
This line can be seen in the Father and Mother Addams' tombstone in supposedly Latin words. But looking it up will tell you that Morticia Addams in the Addams Family movie must have given us the wrong translation.
What is the Wednesday Addams rhyme?
Wednesday Addams has her name inspired by a rhyme in the 1800s called "Monday's Child." Drawing inspiration from this nursery rhyme, Morticia Addams named her first daughter Wednesday.
The nursery rhyme starts like this, "Monday's child is fair of face, / Tuesday's child is full of grace. / Wednesday's child is full of woe…" 
Are there any Wednesday Addams funny quotes?
Yes, Wednesday Addams has many funny quotes, despite most of her lines having dark words. In particular, one of her earliest quotes is, "The only person who gets to torture my brother is me."
Although it's sweet, it's still funny how she's reserving her brother's torture for herself.
Wednesday Addams, the first child of Morticia and Gomez Addams, has one of the most iconic lines I've ever watched. Her wit, dark humor, and unapologetic attitude have left an indelible mark on pop culture.
So if you're planning to binge-watch Wednesday's adventures again, trying to remember where these lines came from, let this Addams Family Wednesday "Little Storm Cloud" Stemless Wine Glass | 20 Ounces accompany you.
Or go to Toynk for more gift ideas and collectibles, and enjoy free US shipping daily.