The anime series Naruto isn’t just about epic fight scenes. It also provides awesome inspirational quotes for its avid fans. We have compiled the most iconic quotes from Naruto full of wise words, inspiration, and lessons from its characters.
Here are the best Naruto quotes to inspire you and take you up a notch.
20 Inspirational Naruto Quotes
1. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” – Naruto Uzumaki
If you lack the self-confidence to be able to overcome hardships, then everything is worthless. Naruto once said, “I am a nobody, but I never gave up.” Naruto was the first to accept that hard work pays off.
2.“If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one.” – Naruto Uzumaki
We all have the power to change our destiny. We just have to be brave like Naruto and face it upfront to redirect it to achieve our life’s purpose.
3. “The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.” – Obito Uchiha
There is a fine line between hate and love. Madara Uchiha said that when a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred. Masashi Kishimoto also said that only love could heal you.
4.“Somebody told me I’m a failure, I’ll prove them wrong.” – Naruto
It is always better to challenge yourself to do better instead of dwelling on other people’s comments about your skills like Naruto. Remember, they don’t define your future. You do.
5. “When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” – Jiraiya
Pain makes us stronger and wiser. We may hate those who hurt us, but in the end, the lessons we’d learn from it would help us cope with this pain. Naruto is a true example of this.
6. “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend.” – Naruto
Even when he came across so much pain, Naruto risked his life to defend his faith. So, he triumphed to become a hero and a legend. Let’s use his ideology to win our battles.
7.“A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
A smile may hold various meanings. It could give hope or become someone’s power. Either way, giving a smile, no matter how hard it is, is always a great thing.
8.“Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe.” – Naruto
Failing is a part of life, growth, and victory. It is the stepping stone of every success. However, believing in yourself fuels your true triumph.
9. “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” –
Staying in your comfort zone is easy. However, challenging your full potential will keep you moving forward.
10. “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts.” – Naruto
It’s okay to feel pain, but to be alone for quite a long time isn’t. Naruto, even when the nine tails was inside him, also feels this kind of pain.
11. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya
Pain may give us the greatest life lessons. However, you need to be the first to accept pain to become a real man.
12. “The most important things aren’t written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.” – Sakura Haruno
The greatest books are often written by victors who share their life lessons, quotes, and experiences.
13. “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
Accepting your true self is important. Masashi Kishimoto made this motto clear throughout the entire series; even when in pain, Naruto accepted his true nature.
14. “When you give up, your dreams and everything else, they're gone.” – Naruto
If you give up without putting up a fight, you will achieve nothing. Otherwise, you will hurt yourself in the end. We've seen not just skill and strength but also determination in all of Naruto's fights.
15. “It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
Whining and complaining like you don’t need anything seems to be human nature. Listen to yourself whining and playing the victim. You can whimper all day, but nothing is still accomplished.
16. “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.” – Shino Aburame
No matter what kind of opponent you are currently facing, always acknowledge the effect it could give you.
17. “When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become as strong as they can be.” – Naruto
Protecting someone dear to you can make you stronger. Desperation coupled with skills can help you win no matter how much you overcome hardships. Protection is important; hence you need to be stronger.
18. “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster; it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto
What makes someone a monster is the actions they do that affect others. Sometimes, even when it hurts, this could bear you the risk of hatred, Madara Uchiha said.
19. “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!” – Sakura Haruno
It is better to fight knowing that you’ll lose than give up just because you’re afraid to fail. If you're going to fail, at least you’ve tried anyway.
20. “In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash.” – Obito Uchiha
Being selfish makes you become a perpetrator of pain. Naruto Uzumaki was a nobody before he became a ninja. He never abandoned anyone, especially his friends. Naruto Uzumaki proudly said, “That’s my nindo, my ninja way!” This way, you won’t hurt their feelings when they call out to you.
Naruto Quotes on Life & Success
Naruto runs a gamut of detailed histories and complex personalities.  Every character in the manga series has given us inspirational Naruto quotes that we could all live by.
Some quotes may even help us cope with our personal struggles. These words speak genuine emotions and lessons that could motivate you to keep going through a difficult time.1) https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_(series)