Star Wars: The Mandalorian, Grogu "The Child" Ceramic Figural Bank | 8 Inches
- This Is The Way: Stash your cash in style with this collectible Star Wars figural bank. Inspired by the popular Disney+ series The Mandalorian, this coin bank features the adorable Force user we all know and love, Grogu.
- Collectible Size: Measuring approximately 8 inches tall, this large coin bank is the perfect size for your office desk, home bookshelf, or any other space that can use a touch of Star Wars fandom. Perfect for everyday use!
- Change Holder: Save money, you must. This coin bank doubles as a collectible statue figurine. Not only does it make a great place to save your loose change, but it will look amazing on display in any Star Wars fan's collection.
- Jedi-Approved Design: This figurine features a stylized sculpting modeled after Grogu, also known as "The Child" or "Baby Yoda." Made from durable ceramic material, this money bank will keep your precious cargo (and coinage) safe.
- Makes A Great Gift: Take home "the asset" with this officially licensed Star Wars coin bank. Trust in the Force to protect your valuables. If all else fails, you can hire The Mandalorian's services to collect your bounty.
COLLECT YOUR PRECIOUS CARGO
This bank has character! Have fun saving money with this officially licensed Star Wars coin bank.
Inspired by the smash-hit Disney+ series, this collectible money bank resembles the Force-sensitive creature Grogu from The Mandalorian. As the tiny green companion of Din Djarin, this adorable foundling goes by many names — Grogu, The Child, Baby Yoda. Whichever name you prefer, we can all agree this little frog-eating creature has stolen our hearts.
Now, Grogu can keep your bounty safe from wretched scum and villainy.
THIS IS THE WAY
This money bank features a coin slot in the back for easy access and has a rubber stopper on bottom. Whether your use dollars, Imperial credits, or another currency in your galaxy, this coin bank will keep your precious cargo secure.
Save your loose change and before you know it, you will have enough money to purchase that shiny Beskar armor you've been wanting. You can bank on it — literally!