- Bathroom Accessory: He's no good to you dead. Collect your bounty with this Star Wars shower curtain, featuring Han Solo frozen in carbonite. This fandom-themed fabric curtain provides privacy while adding decorative appeal to your bathroom decor.
- Ready To Hang: Fresh from the prison of Jabba's palace, this Han Solo shower curtain will make a great addition to your collection. The generous size offers plenty of coverage, measuring 71 x 71 inches. Comes with 12 curtain hooks for easy hanging.
- Carbonite Construction: Featuring Empire-worthy craftsmanship, this Star Wars shower curtain is made of 100% quality polyester material. Easy to clean and maintain, this bathroom curtain is machine washable and should be line dried.
- Geeky Home Decor: Make a statement with this themed shower curtain, featuring a design based on an iconic moment from the original Star Wars trilogy. Perfect for flaunting your fandom, this fun piece of home decor makes a great bathroom accessory.
- Makes A Great Gift: Jump into the refresher with this officially licensed Han Solo shower curtain. This is a super fun accent piece for any Star Wars fan wanting to upgrade their bathroom decor with geeky home essentials.
HE'S NO GOOD TO YOU DEAD
Collect your bounty with this officially licensed Star Wars Han Solo In Carbonite Shower Curtain. Perfect for when you have been hanging out in naked hives of scum and villainy, you can rinse off and prepare for another day of evading the Galactic Empire.
Straight from the prison of Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine, this gray curtain's design is inspired by one of the most iconic moments from the original Star Wars trilogy. Made of 100% polyester material, this premium-quality shower curtain provides you with extra privacy while cleaning up after a long day of working on the Millennium Falcon's hyperdrive. The generous size offers plenty of coverage, measuring 71 x 71 inches square.
When you are ready to show off your bounty, this Han Solo-themed curtain conveniently comes with 12 hooks for easy hanging. Put it in your guest bathroom to get a giggle out of your visitors, or hang it up in your own shower to remind yourself that every day is a good day when you're not frozen in carbonite.
- Machine wash cold
- Line dry