- JOIN THE DARK SIDE: The Empire has dispatched the menacing Sith Lord to take over your space. Show your allegiance by displaying this exclusive mini planter in your quarters, sanctioned by Darth Vader himself.
- JEDI TURNED DARK LORD: Find your place in the galaxy with this planter pot. The character mold is sculpted to resemble the legendary Darth Vader's helmet with a realistic succulent sprouting from the top.
- A GALAXY OF EXCITEMENT: Bring balance to your space with this small ceramic planter, measuring approximately 4 inches tall. Perfect for display, this plastic faux succulent features detailed texture and coloring.
- IMPERIAL LIGHT-UP DISPLAY: Illuminate the Dark Side with the color-changing light feature. Emits a colorful glow from the eyes and mouthpiece when you flick the on/off switch. Operates via two LR44 button cell batteries (included).
- OFFICIAL STAR WARS COLLECTIBLE: Darth Vader is a force to be reckoned with no matter what form he takes. Channel the power of the Sith with this officially licensed Star Wars planter that lights up your corner of the galaxy.
THE SEDUCTION OF THE DARK SIDE
Darth Vader is a name that brings chills across the galaxy. The menacing Dark Lord of the Sith might be an agent of chaos and destruction, but you can't deny that he knows how to make an entrance. Cue "The Imperial March" theme as Darth Vader sets up base in your quarters to keep an eye out for any Rebel scum who might be lurking.
HOME ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR GALAXY
Darth Vader's masked visage can now be a permanent fixture in your space as this exclusive planter pot. Inspiring fear across the galaxy, his iconic helmet is recreated in this most impressive ceramic figural sculpt — with a few Imperial-sanctioned upgrades to boot.
With a Force handwave (and the flip of a switch), the helmet lights up in a brilliant glow that would even shine bright among a sky of stars.
MINI CERAMIC PLANTER COMES WITH FAUX SUCCULENT
The Dark Lord may not have an inclination toward sand, but he has no qualms with a little greenery. The artificial succulent "sprouting" from the top may seem unnatural to the Jedi, but take solace in the fact that it keeps the plants you care about from dying.
Plant the seeds of the Dark Side with officially licensed home decor from Star Wars.