- STAR WARS FANDOM: Bring a "galaxy far, far away" into the kitchen with this fun silicone spatula!
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL: This turquoise spatula features gold Rebel Alliance logos around R2-D2's "Bleep Bloop Bleep" text and a sturdy white handle.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This 11-inch long, non-stick silicone spatula is BPA-free and heat-resistant up to 450°. Dishwasher safe.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase this officially-licensed spatula for yourself or gift it to the Star Wars fan or collector in your life!
- THE FORCE NOT STRONG WITH THIS ONE? No problem, returns accepted faster than you can do the Kessel Run!
Bring a "galaxy far, far away" into your kitchen with this novelty silicone spatula!
This turquoise blue spatula features a fun Star Wars Rebel Alliance logos surrounding R2D2's "Bleep, Bloop, Bleep" text in gold!
This 11-inch long, non-stick silicone spatula is BPA-free, dishwasher safe and heat-resistant up to 450°.
Tap into your hidden Jedi powers and feel the Force whenever you cook, bake, or grill using this handy gadget
Star Wars is an epic American film series created by George Lucas. The franchise began with the first film in 1977 and became a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon.The original film, Star Wars: A New Hope, was followed by The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, forming the original trilogy
A prequel trilogy began in 1999 with The Phantom Menace, followed by Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith . In 2015 the sequel trilogy began with The Force Awakens, followed by The Last Jedi, and closed out in 2019 with The Rise of Skywalker.
Star Wars is currently the second-highest-grossing film franchise.
Officially-licensed Disney merchandise.
The online Windows XP simulator runs in a web browser and its operation imitates the operating system. You can use it to prank someone.