- MARVEL ONE:12 COLLECTIVE: Bishop, The Last X-Man, joins the One:12 Collective!
- COLLECTIBLE SIZE: Fully articulated figure measures 6 inches tall - the perfect size for your office desk, home bookshelf and so much more!
- AUTHENTIC ACCESSORIES: Figure includes 3 detailed head portraits, 8 interchangeable hands, paludamentum, energy cannon with 3 removable magazines, energy blaster, energy smoke and blast FX (attaches to hand), scimitar, 3 grenades, detonator, One:12 Collective display base with logo and adjustable display post.
- COLLECTOR FRIENDLY: The One:12 Collective Cable figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Add this figure to your personal collection or gift it to the Marvel fan in your life!
The One:12 Collective Bishop is prepped and ready for battle, outfitted in an X-Men issued suit with fortified chest armor, multiple holsters to hold his heavy artillery, and a removable paludamentum that drapes freely over his shoulder. Included are three head portraits – a scowl, an angry stare, and a modern bald head portrait, allowing for a multitude of distinct looks. The master of energy manipulation packs enough firepower to get the job done solo, complete with an energy cannon, energy blaster, energy FX that affix to his interchangeable hands, and much more. Finding himself in an alternate timeline, Bishop soon realizes Earth now resembles the middle ages - primitive villages and clans have replaced cities and the fight for survival has replaced law and order. Bishop’s mission: stop the man in charge before he claims this new Earth as his own.