- EXPLODING ONTO THE SCENE: Out of the garbage pail and into your heart, this exclusive figural mood light is based on the '80s collectible trading cards The Garbage Pail Kids. Features the poster boy, the highly combustible Adam Bomb.
- BLOWING UP ONLINE: While sometimes known as Blasted Billy, most of the world knows this guy as Adam Bomb. Grinning on the cover of every pack of original GPK cards, this cheery force of destruction is ready to glow up your place with no fallout.
- AN EXPLOSION OF LIGHT: The explosive illumination of this mood light gets his power from 3x AA batteries (not included). The energy-efficient LED bulb can last for years of retro fun, making every adventure a total blast.
- START THE COUNTDOWN: Adam Bomb is here to blast you back to the past as this ABS/PVC plastic figural light. The 15-minute auto-shutoff feature makes a great night light for keeping away Nasty Nick. Measures approximately 10 inches tall from base.
- OFFICIAL GARBAGE PAIL KIDS COLLECTIBLE: Blasting back onto the scene from the totally tubular '80s is this officially licensed Adam Bomb figural mood light inspired by The Garbage Pail Kids. Lights up the faces of fans from yesterday and today.
THE GARBAGE GANG IS ALIVE AND GROSSER THAN EVER
Prepare for a blast of nostalgia with this exclusive Adam Bomb Figural Mood Light from the Garbage Pail Kids.
Making the leap from Garbage Pail Kids Series 1, Card #8, Adam Bomb is going from 2D illustration to 3D light-up figure. Sometimes known as Blasted Billy, this explosive character is going to have a blast lighting up your space, whether that's a bookshelf, office desk, or a nightstand in your dorm.
Never worry about wasting energy thanks to the handy 15-minute auto-shutoff feature that saves battery.
WACKY, DISGUSTING, AND WEIRDLY PERFECT
Looking like he blasted straight off the Topps GPK trading card, this Adam Bomb figural light is a sight to behold even when he isn't lit up. Makes a great present for any fan of gross-out humor. (Better than a sticker on a Trapper Keeper, that's for sure.)
It doesn't get any grosser than this officially licensed mood light from the Garbage Pail Kids.