- Year of the Sheep: You are mild-mannered, shy, kind, and peace-loving. Celebrate your Chinese Zodiac animal with this exclusive ramen collection. Combines traditional charm with premium dinnerware.
- Traditional Dinnerware Collection: This ramen set features the sheep, one of the 12 animals signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Decorated with a brilliant red design that represents good fortune in Chinese culture.
- Spacious Slurpin' Size: Chow down and savor approximately 16 ounces of all your favorite noodle dishes with this BPA-free ceramic ramen bowl. Suitable for both microwave and top-rack dishwasher.
- Foodie Tools of the Trade: This decorative ramen bowl set includes a pair of traditional wooden chopsticks. Notches on the bowl allow you to conveniently rest your chopsticks during meals.
- Ramen Made Fun: Bring some good luck to your tabletop with this Chinese Zodiac ramen collection featuring the Year of the Sheep. This ramen bowl and chopstick set is an elegant option for any noodle lover.
FROM THE CHINESE ZODIAC RAMEN COLLECTION
Celebrate the Year of the Sheep with this ramen bowl and chopstick set. This elegant dinnerware collection is inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, known as Sheng Xiao, featuring one of the 12 animals signs. Imagery of the sheep and its corresponding years on the lunar calendar decorate the ramen bowl. The auspicious red design symbolizes good luck, complete with vibrant yellow detailing.
A TOUCH OF TRADITION FOR YOUR HOME & KITCHEN
Set the table for your Lunar New Year festivities, or any occasion that calls for a proper feast, with this charming ramen set. The high-quality ceramic ramen bowl features a built-in chopsticks holder for convenience, with notches for placing your included wooden utensils. Enrich your dining experience with the exclusive Chinese Zodiac ramen dinnerware collection.
PEOPLE BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE SHEEP
1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027
- Easy care
- Microwave safe
- Top-rack dishwasher safe