- MAKE A STATEMENT: Wear your love of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones with these stylish temporary tattoos!
- FUN & STYLISH: Pack includes 8 black battle runes temporary tattoos that are great for everyday wear or cosplay.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGNS: Officially-licensed set includes runes for gift, clairvoyant sight, insight/foresight, and love.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase this temporary tattoo set for yourself or gift it to a Mortal Instruments fan in your life. For fans of all ages!
- NOT INSPIRING YOUR INNER WARRIOR? No problem, returns accepted!
The Mortal Instruments is a series of six young adult fantasy novels written by Cassandra Clare, the last of which was published on May 27, 2014. The Mortal Instruments is chronologically the third series of a proposed five in The Shadowhunter Chronicles but it was the first one published
The Mortal Instruments are three divine items given by the Angel Raziel to the very first Shadowhunter - a guy named Jonathan Shadowhunter. When used together, the Instruments can summon the angel Raziel. But, like, calm down, this ritual is considered, like the Holy Grail, to be largely mythological.
The Mortal Instruments mainly follows the story of one girl named Clarissa "Clary" Fray, who is a normal girl, or a mundane. A mundane is essentially used to refer to any being without magical powers. However, in a life-changing realization, she begins to discover that she does, in fact, has these exclusive magical powers.
Wear your love of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones with these stylish temporary tattoos!
Pack includes 8 black battle runes tattoos.
Runes for gift, clairvoyant sight, insight foresight, and love included with set.
Staged in a dangerous, alternative New York City, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is a 2013 action film is based on the first book of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
Dress up like a Mortal Instruments warrior with these tattoos and protect our world from demons!
For fans of all ages.
Great for cosplay!
Officially-licensed Mortal Instruments merchandise.