- BRING HOME THIS PRECIOUS CARGO: Tired of finding out that your Nevarro macarons have gone stale between missions? These galactic chip clips inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian will make sure your bounty always stays fresh.
- KEEPING THE GALAXY FRESH: Grogu can be seen enjoying his Trask Chowder on these bag clips that come in red and blue. The little Force-user will "Nom Nom Nom" his way through his meal while keeping your snacks sealed up.
- SNACK SIZED: Durable plastic clips made with strong spring action and a sturdy grip for a super tight seal. This picnic pack is a decorative storage option to keep your home, kitchen, or starship quarters organized.
- THE FINEST BESKAR SUBSTITUTE: You need the best of the best to keep up with your bounty hunting lifestyle. Each snack clip has a magnet backing for placing on your fridge, with a durable build that some say even rivals beskar.
- OFFICIAL STAR WARS COLLECTIBLE: Store your next bounty with this officially licensed chip clip set from Star Wars: The Mandalorian. You'll always be able to keep your planet's local delicacies freshly sealed.
SNACK ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR GALAXY
No one wants to bite into a blue macaron that's gone stale. Keep your precious cargo tasting fresh with this chip clip set from Star Wars: The Mandalorian. All those potato chips and frog eggs can be safely sealed away for something to nibble on later.
The best part? These bag clips ensure the Empire won't be able to put their grubby hands on your snacks anymore, either.
HUNT DOWN YOUR NEXT BOUNTY
Stock up the Razor Crest with enough goodies to last until your next mission.
Gone are the days of chewing on stale snacks thanks to these handy magnetic chip clips. They make storing and organizing your cabinets easy, so you can keep that half-eaten bag of space frogs freshly sealed next to your bounty of carbonite prisoners. These heavy-duty clamps are ideal for any bagged snacks, sweets, frozen dinners, or even for organizing papers from the Bounty Hunters' Guild.
Make your way through the galaxy with officially licensed kitchenware from Star Wars: The Mandalorian.