It a super collecitble for a Star Wars fan ,I bought two !!! It's the best one out there !!!
- Make The Kessel Run: We've got a good feeling about this. Express your fandom with this exclusive Star Wars pin. Specially crafted with fans in mind, the movie-authentic design features the Millennium Falcon.
- Exclusive Design: Inspired by Han Solo's iconic YT-1300 Corellian freighter, this unique metal pin depicts the legendary Millennium Falcon. Buckle up and go to lightspeed with this collectible accessory.
- Premium Construction: Pin is made out of die cast metal, featuring a hardened exterior to ensure a durable, long-lasting product. The silver-toned design and fine detailing provides extra authenticity.
- Solo-Approved Cargo: Perfect for display or trade, this collectible metal pin measures approximately 3 x 2 inches. Comes with two rubber backings, allowing it to be securely pinned onto a variety of items.
- Makes A Great Gift: Punch it! Jump to hyperspace with this officially licensed Millennium Falcon metal pin. Smuggle this Star Wars pin into your collection or gift it to someone who loves a galaxy far, far away.
MAKE THE KESSEL RUN IN LESS THAN 12 PARSECS
There is nothing better than jumping to hyperspace in one of the most iconic ships in cinematic history. Add some flair to your Star Wars collection with this exclusive Millennium Falcon pin. This piece of junk may not look like much, but she'll make point five past lightspeed.
Accessorize with the best of them. Measuring approximately 3 x 2 inches, you can adorn your shirts, jackets, backpacks, hats and anything else with this Star Wars pin. The double rubber backings allow the pin to be displayed securely and safely, so you never have to worry about it flying off somewhere.
Made of die cast metal, this collectible pin is as durable as the ship it's based on — it just needs to right pilot.
EXCLUSIVE STAR WARS PIN COLLECTIBLE
Originally created by visionary icon George Lucas, Star Wars has been a cultural and cinematic landmark since its initial release in 1977. The Original Trilogy sparked a multi-generational franchise, including a slew of prequels, sequels, and other media.
The Millennium Falcon has appeared in many of those adventures in a galaxy far, far away. As a smuggling ship under Han Solo’s care, the Corellian freighter became an instantly recognizable symbol when it first jumped to lightspeed in Episode IV: A New Hope. Celebrate the Millennium Falcon's legacy with this officially licensed Star Wars metal pin.