- MAKE THE KESSEL RUN: Your next job for the Millennium Falcon crew is sure to stick. The notorious smuggler Han Solo has arrived in the form of this exclusive Funky Chunky Magnet inspired by his appearance in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- SMUGGLER, SCOUNDREL, HERO: The retro design looks just like a vintage Han Solo (Bespin) action figure. Takes inspiration from the original packaging of the classic Star Wars toyline, bringing some seriously nostalgic vibes to your galaxy.
- FUNKY CHUNKY: What? It's a magnet? That's right, but it's not your mom's standard refrigerator magnet. Be the envy of your friends and family with this super cool and very chunky die-cut magnet. It's big, itâ€™s beefy, and outshines all others.
- GO BIG OR GO HOME: This bold Funky Chunky Magnet measures approximately 5 x 3 inches. Features strong magnetic properties that make this decoration suitable for displaying on a variety of flat surfaces, including refrigerators and whiteboards.
- OFFICIAL STAR WARS COLLECTIBLE: Talk your way out of any bad situation with this officially licensed Star Wars magnet featuring Han Solo. Bring a little adventure to wherever you call home in the galaxy with decorative home decor.
HOME ESSENTIALS FOR FANS ACROSS THE GALAXY
When you need to make a quick getaway, Han Solo is your man. The smuggler-turned-hero is joining your crew in the form of this exclusive Funky Chunky Magnet. Modeled after the classic Star Wars action figure toyline and recreating the look of the vintage cardbacks.
Relive Han Solo's fateful trip to Bespin in Star Wars: Episode V — The Empire Strikes Back, where he and his friends sought refuge in Cloud City. The charming scoundrel will keep your home (or starship) organized, giving you an easy solution to hang memos, valuable Rebel data, photos, and more with this heavy-duty magnet.
WHERE STAR WARS FANDOM MEETS DECORATIVE HOME DECOR
This isn't your run-of-the-mill magnet. It's wooden, it's laser die-cut, and it's oh-so chunky. Proudly display this decorative magnet on your kitchen refrigerator, school locker, or office whiteboard. Attaches to any flat metal surface that makes it easy to personalize your space... in whatever part of the galaxy that may be. We've got a good feeling about this officially licensed Star Wars collectible.