- Be Cool By Being Cool: Ever opened your car door to a blast of hot air in the face? Here’s the solution! This Star Trek sunshade protects, cools, and blocks out harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Fun Design: Get a laugh out of your favorite Star Trek characters being reimagined as cats. This comical sunshade visor makes it look like the kitten crew of the USS Enterprise is inside your car.
- Universal Fit: Measuring approximately 64 x 32 inches, this sun visor is made to fit most cars, trucks, and vans. The foldable design allows for easy storage, so you can keep the sunshade tucked away until needed.
- Toynk Exclusive: You won't find this collectible sun visor anywhere else. This officially licensed Star Trek-themed sunshade makes it easy to deck out your vehicle with your favorite fandom.
- Makes A Great Gift: Ideal for protecting any Trekkie's mode of transportation, this hilarious sunshade features Starfleet in feline form. Perfect for gifting to the Star Trek: The Next Generation fan in your universe.
TO MEOW LIKE NO ONE HAS MEOWED BEFORE
Whether you are traveling through space or driving through the local neighborhood, you always want to take good care of your vehicle. Never open your car door (or spacecraft) to a blast of hot air in the face again. This officially licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation sunshade will help to prevent heat from building up inside your car.
Designed to protect against harmful UV rays by blocking out the sunlight, this sun visor ensures the interior stays at a cool and comfortable temperature.
Measuring approximately 64 x 32 inches, this exclusive sun visor fits a variety of vehicles and crafts, including most cars, trucks, and vans. The large size provides extra coverage, helping to keep your interior from cracking and fading.
A WINDSHIELD SUNSHADE FOR YOUR FANDOM
The comical design is made to look like the crew of the USS Enterprise is in your car — except that they are all cats! Spot all of your favorite Star Trek characters in feline form. This kitten crew will hold down the fort while you're away, working to minimize damage to your interior and reduce exposure to sunlight