- ANALYSIS, MR. SPOCK: Our sensors have detected something amazing. Scans confirm your fandom will improve with this exclusive enamel pin. Inspired by the iconic Vulcan salute that was first seen in Star Trek: The Original Series.
- LIVE LONG AND PROSPER: This bold enamel pin features the familiar Vulcan hand gesture displayed upon meeting. The raised palm of greeting is first performed by Commander Spock in the episode "Amok Time."
- PREPARE TO BEAM DOWN: The soft enamel design allows this gesture of peace and good to be pinned to your Starfleet attire. Perfect for display, this small-scale pin measures approximately 1.5 x 1 inches.
- STARFLEET SEAL OF APPROVAL: Hearkening back to the time of Captain James T. Kirk, this enamel pin represents the cool logic of the Vulcan race. Always stick to reason when you don this accessory on your clothing, hat, or bag.
- OFFICIAL STAR TREK COLLECTIBLE: In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace. It would be highly illogical for you to not acquire this officially licensed Vulcan salute pin inspired by Star Trek: The Original Series.
INFINITE DIVERSITY IN INFINITE COMBINATIONS
Greet the unexpected with calm curiosity with this exclusive Vulcan salute pin inspired by Star Trek: The Original Series.
Created by original Spock actor Leonard Nimoy, this salute represents the Vulcan way of facing the unknown with patience and an open mind. The traditional greeting that accompanies it is "Live long and prosper," while the rarely heard response is "Peace and long life."
Show the world you wish them nothing but the best with this soft enamel pin on display.
THE NEEDS OF THE MANY OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW OR THE ONE
The iconic Vulcan salute is a good way of showing the world exactly what you stand for through a well-meant greeting. Prove that you're ready to face whatever secrets the galaxy's going to reveal to you today by donning this enamel pin on your person.
Always remember that logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end, with this officially licensed collectible inspired by Star Trek: The Original Series.