Schitt's Creek Welcome Sign Replica Framed MDF Hanging Wall Art | 10 x 18 Inches
- A PERFECT LIFE GONE: When the government shows up at your mansion door, it's probably not a good sign. Protect your valuables, starting with this iconic (and problematic) welcome sign from the hit comedy Schitt's Creek.
- FOR WHEN YOU'RE PUSHED TO THE EDGE: It wouldn't be Schitt's Creek without an inappropriate sign to welcome you into town. This scaled-down replica ensure visitors that the rural town is a place "Where Everyone Fits In."
- READY TO DISPLAY: Make quick work of this framed wall art designed with high-grade MDF for a quality display. Comes with saw-tooth hanging hardware attached on the back for easy installation, so you can make those blank walls look more inviting.
- SPRUCE UP THE PLACE: Whether it's a mansion or a temporary room at the Rosebud Motel, everyone will feel welcome at your humble abode with this wall art kindly greeting their arrival. Framed wooden sign measures approximately 10 x 18 inches.
- OFFICIAL SCHITT'S CREEK COLLECTIBLE: Settling down in a new place can be rough, so you gotta make the most of it. Make a bad situation better (or possibly worse) with this officially licensed Welcome Sign Replica inspired by Schitt's Creek.
AN IMPERFECT FAMILY WITH AN EVEN LESS PERFECT LIFE
Make your space inviting with this exclusive Schitt's Creek Welcome Sign Replica based on the iconic billboard that welcomed visitors to the quirky little town. (Don't worry, it's his sister!)
This decorative, albeit mildly offensive, wall art is crafted from high-quality MDF and comes framed for hanging. The attached sawtooth hanger makes it easy to display on your walls, adding a touch of humor and charm to your decor with its bold design that captures the eccentric town spirit of Schitt's Creek.
YOU MIGHT HAVE TO LOWER YOUR STANDARDS
Whether you're a long-time fan of the series or just discovering its witty humor, this small-scale prop replica is a piece of television history that you can cherish for years to come. Perfect for sprucing up drab living quarters until you can get back to enjoying life in a mansion.
Make the most of a bad situation with this officially licensed prop replica for fans of the hit comedy Schitt's Creek.