National Parks Pursuit Family Trivia Board Game | 2+ Players
- EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE: From Acadia to Zion, all 63 US National Parks are represented. Vintage style art depicts the beauty of our majestic National Parks. Fun and interesting trivia about the natural wonders you will encounter in National Parks.
- FUN GAME FOR EVERYONE TO PLAY: Appealing to everyone, the game has simple rules and fun facts everyone can enjoy. Game includes instructions for 2 ways to play whether you would like a quick trip or the full experience!
- FUN EDUCATIONAL GAME: Learn fun new facts about our National Parks and history with this great family board game. Includes: Game Board, 272 Trivia Cards, 6 Camper Pieces, 24 Answer Pieces, 1 die.
- HOW TO PLAY: Be the first player (or team) to collect 1 of each Answer Pieces – water, forest, mountain, and desert – by correctly answering questions about the 63 US National Parks. Ideal for 2 players or more, game play is 20-50 minutes.
- QUICK PLAY TRIVIA GAME: From Acadia to Zion, all 63 US National Parks are represented. Beautiful, vintage poster style artwork, fun game pieces and 272 trivia cards make this a game that is sure to become a game night favorite.
National Parks Pursuit is a fun family board game that lets players experience the U.S. National Parks in an interesting and competitive way. From Acadia to Zion, all 63 US National Parks are represented. Painted by a British artist, this trivia game is reminiscent of the posters created for the National Park Service by the Work Progress Administration that began in 1935 when President Franklin D. Roosevelt funded art projects as part of The New Deal.