- WEAR YOUR FANDOM: Put some style in your step with these stylish crew socks from the hit anime series My Hero Academia!
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN: These socks feature an ankle graphic of hero All Might and read "You Can Become A Hero".
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Thes comfy socks are made of 98% polyester, 2% Spandex.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase these socks for yourself or gift them to the My Hero Academia fan in your life!
- I AM HERE! All Might socks not right? No problem, it’s fine now. Returns accepted.
Put some style in your step with these stylish crew socks from the hit anime series My Hero Academia!
Socks feature an ankle graphic of hero All Might and read "You Can Become A Hero".
My Hero Academia is a Japanese superhero manga series written and illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi.
The manga was adapted into an anime television series by Bones which first aired in Japan in 2016 and was followed by its first animated film in 2018.
All Might is a fan-favorite character who is super strong and the ultra powerful symbol of peace.
Creator Kohei Horikoshi drew his inspiration for All Might from the superheroes found in the West, most notably Superman
As the pioneers of pop-culture products, Bioworld is the leading global manufacturer of licensed apparel and accessories for 20 years.
Officially-licensed My Hero Academia collectible merchandise.