- NO KLOWNING AROUND: Straight from the small town of Crescent Cove comes this exclusive collector's pin inspired by Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Escape blood-thirsty circus aliens with this enamel pin that is limited edition of only 1,000 pieces.
- SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM: Join the Terenzi Brothers for the ride of your life. With a colorful circus clown head mounted on top, this white enamel pin of JoJo's Ice Cream Truck is ideal for luring those pesky extraterrestrial invaders away.
- KILLER QUALITY FOR CIRCUS-GOERS: It's been crashed many times, but this van keeps running. This lapel pin features a base metal design with detailed enamel inlay. The secure backing allows for easy attachment to get you through every Klown encounter.
- A RELIABLE RIDE: Who doesn't like ice cream? Ready to impress Crescent Cove's residents, elude craazzy Klowns, and join your collection is this enamel pin. Comes neatly presented on a branded cardboard backer for a killer display.
- OFFICIAL KILLER KLOWNS COLLECTIBLE: Take your Killer Klowns from Outer Space collection beyond the Big Top with this officially licensed collector's pin. Earthlings will be able to evade evil Klowns in style with this SDCC 2023 Exclusive.
IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN EAT ICE CREAM
The circus is in town, but you won't be screaming for ice cream. Keep a cool head during the alien invasion with this exclusive collector's pin from the horror cult classic Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
Grab the car keys and take a joyride with brothers Paul and Rich Terenzi as they cruise the town to save the day. JoJo's Ice Cream Truck may be best suited for selling frozen snacks, but this fun ride has a few tricks up its sleeve. This enamel pin depicts the iconic van, complete with its trademark clown head roof adornment.
Save yourself, the girls, and the town from evil extraterrestrial invaders that have a penchant for bloody entertainment.
A CARNIVAL OF CHAOS
Some things are more important than selling ice cream and impressing the ladies. Help the Terenzi brothers protect the residents of Crescent Cove by proudly displaying this enamel pin on your hat, backpack, or whatever cosmic misadventure you'd like to accessorize for on your next ice cream delivery.
More fun than eating a Fudgy-Wudgy bar, this officially licensed collector's pin from Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the treat you've been craving. This San Diego Comic-Con 2023 Exclusive is a limited edition run of only 1,000 pieces.