- WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE BAR: Journey back to where it all began with this exclusive Jurassic Park pint glass. Revisit John Hammond's destination vacation, a zoo with an unusual flock of animals, ones that had not been seen for a few million years.
- LIFE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY: The simple design puts a spotlight on the iconic logo, featuring the skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex in mid-roar. This glass looks like it could have come right off the shelves of the park's gift shop.
- WE SPARED NO EXPENSE: This classic glass tumbler will hold up to 16 ounces of your favorite drinks, either hot or cold. But it's hand wash only, so keep it away from your dishwasher and microwave unless you want the design to go extinct.
- SAY THE MAGIC WORD: A visit to Jurassic Park will keep you on the edge of your seat. Now, this beer mug can help you bring movie magic to life. When you need a break from being chased by raptors, guzzle down a refreshment.
- OFFICIAL JURASSIC PARK COLLECTIBLE: Take a journey back in time with this officially licensed pint glass from Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park. Ready for display in your home lab, aka the kitchen, this tumbler proudly touts the classic dino logo.
IT'S AN ADVENTURE 65 MILLION YEARS IN THE MAKING
Leaping out of Michael Crichton's novel, the film version of Jurassic Park began rumbling seats through the power of DTS all the way back in 1993. Steven Spielberg launched a global phenomenon, but it all started with the original film.
Now, you can harken back to when a simple story of a park gone wrong captivated the world and made everyone fall in love with dinosaurs all over again. Raise a toast to the creative geniuses who took us on a trip to Isla Nublar and got us home safely.
IF 'THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN' BREAKS DOWN, THE PIRATES DON'T EAT THE TOURISTS
Jurassic Park has cemented its status as a classic of blockbuster cinema. Throwback to your favorite dino adventure with this exclusive pint glass that will let you drink deep as you dream of dinosaurs and discoveries yet to be found.
Iconic characters like Alan Grant, Ellie Sadler, and Ian Malcolm took us on a fun-but-dangerous journey we'll never forget. Everything from the fury of the T. Rex to the cunning of the raptors can be recreated with this glass tumbler.
Experience the prehistoric world for yourself with officially licensed Jurassic Park barware.
- Hand wash only
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe