- HORROR NEVER DIES: What is it that scares you? Travel back to when the image quality was low but the body count was high with this exclusive jigsaw puzzle. Featuring some of the most terrifying films every made, all on video cassette.
- MONSTER MOVIE MANIA: Ghosts or ghouls or graboids? You have your choice of creatures in this amazing collage of VHS tapes in puzzle form. You'll piece together assorted horror movies, including classics like Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Thing.
- SURVIVE THE CHALLENGE: The sturdy design features easy-fit jigsaw pieces that will snap together seamlessly for a quick assembly. The precision cut ensures a tight, interlocking heirloom-quality puzzle made of 100% recycled puzzle board materials.
- FINISH AND FRAME IT: After piecing together a slew of spine-chilling favorites, you can frame the assembled collage for hanging on your wall or placing in your home theater. The completed jigsaw puzzle measures 28 x 20 inches.
- COLLECTIBLE PUZZLE TOY: Assemble some of the most popular horror films of all time with this nightmare-inducing jigsaw puzzle. The time for terror is now with this spooktacular brain teaser challenge that's truly to die for.
DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES?
Harken back to when the medium was analog but the fear was real with this exclusive jigsaw puzzle.
What puts a chill up your spine? Unstoppable serial killers? The dead rising from their graves? Pick out your favorite fears for an analog movie marathon with this nostalgic jigsaw puzzle. You'll assemble the pieces to uncover your favorite frights, plus a few you might want to add to your queue.
Each piece of this high-res puzzle reveals a parade of iconic horror films sure to keep you up at night. The scares just keep on coming in this VHS collage of classics, from Fright Night to Candyman to Stephen King's IT.
HOLD ON TIGHT, YOU'RE IN FOR A FRIGHT
In scary movies, stopping to catch your breath might just be your last, but this puzzling collection of horror flicks can be completed at a much slower pace. Provides an entertaining alternative to figuring out the rules to make it through until dawn. Pleasant screams...
Stroll down the aisles of horror movies' past with this Horror VHS Cemetery 1,000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle.