- Be Cool By Being Cool: You never have to open the car door to a wave of hot air again with this Halloween Michael Myers sunshade. The boogeyman will protect your vehicle, keeping it cool and blocking out harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Iconic Design: Inspired by the iconic slasher movie franchise Halloween, this horror-themed sun shield features Michael Myers. The sunshade makes it look like the boogeyman himself is driving your car.
- Universal Fit: Measuring approximately 64 x 32 inches, this sun visor is made to fit most cars, trucks, and vans. The foldable design provides extra convenience, allowing you to safely tuck away the sunshade until needed.
- Toynk Exclusive: You won't find this collectible sun visor anywhere else. This officially licensed Halloween Michael Myers sunshade makes it easy to deck out your vehicle with your favorite horror-themed fandom.
- Great For Gifting: While screaming in terror at the sight of the masked madman, at least you can count on Michael Myers to protect your car. Fans of the popular horror movie series will die to have this Halloween sunshade.
THE BOOGEYMAN IS COMING
Everyone is entitled to one good scare with this officially licensed Halloween Michael Myers sunshade. Inspired by the cult classic horror franchise, this exclusive sun visor features the iconic boogeyman.
The slasher movie styling makes it appear like the masked killer Michael Myers is driving your car. True to form, he is depicted peering into the rearview mirror with a slight tilt to his head.
Careful, he might be on the hunt for his next unsuspecting victim!
A WINDSHIELD SUNSHADE FOR YOUR FANDOM
Having terrorized Laurie Strode (and audiences) for generations, you can be sure that this killer icon will scare away any harmful UV rays.
Measuring approximately 64 x 32 inches, this handy sunshade covers a large surface area and effectively blocks out sunlight for a variety of vehicles. Simply place the sun visor on the front windshield to help reduce damage and fading to the interior space of your car.
Although we can't prevent any unrelated damages that Michael Myers might inflict, you should be safe as long as it's not Halloween night.