- Welcome To Camp Blood: Stay organized with a little help from Jason Voorhees and these Friday the 13th sticky notes. You will never have to be afraid of being disorganized again with this themed stationery paper in hand.
- Terrifying Design: Take a little inspo from the cult classic horror franchise. Sticky pads feature Jason Voorhees' hockey mask and "Welcome to Camp Blood." Sticky tabs feature iconic imagery from the Friday the 13th movies.
- What's Included: Themed box set has 2 different stick-it note pads and 4 tabs. Each sticky note sheet measures approximately 4 inches square, with plenty of space for writing to-do lists and jotting down reminders.
- All Your Writing In One Place: Sticky notes have a variety of applications, including using them for summer camp attendance and more. The box set is the perfect size for carrying in your bag, right alongside your machete.
- Horror Movie Essentials: Feeling scatter brained? You're not doomed so long as you have this officially licensed Friday the 13th Sticky Note Set to keep you organized. Collect all your notes on this themed stationery paper.
KILLER WORKSPACE SUPPLIES AND ESSENTIALS
K-k-keep all your notes neatly organized with this Friday the 13th Sticky Note Set. This killer stationery paper features memorable quotes and iconography inspired by the popular horror movie franchise. Everything comes packaged in a dreadfully delightful box set featuring Jason Voorhees.
THEMED STATIONERY TO MAKE YOU MORE PRODUCTIVE
Is staying organized your worst nightmare? The machete-wielding Jason Voorhees is here to change that. There's a legend around here that this collectible sticky note set can keep your notes and materials orderly.
PERFECT STICKY NOTE PADS FOR STUDY AND WORK
Make sure everyone is accounted for at Camp Crystal Lake using the sticky notes. The large note pad provides plenty of space to keep an accurate headcount. (Too on the nose? Nah.) The bookmark index tabs can help you stay even more organized just to be cautious... extra cautious. After all, it never hurts to be safe when you're all doomed.