Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees Mask Silicone Mold Ice Cube Tray
- Killer Cubes: Entertain your guests at Camp Crystal Lake with this Friday the 13th ice cube tray. This collectible kitchen essential makes a bone-chilling addition to any boogeyman's freezer.
- Terrifying Mold Design: Inspired by the cult classic horror franchise, this red ice cube tray has a nightmarish design. The silicone mold makes 10 ice cubes shaped like Jason Voorhees' iconic hockey mask.
- Premium Construction: Just like the unstoppable Jason Voorhees, this ice cube tray will bring years of horrifying fun. Made of food grade silicone, the flexible design is durable and safe for use.
- Horror Approved: Built to withstand any bloody encounters at Camp Crystal Lake, this BPA-free silicone tray shapes the ice without unwanted sticking. Just keep an eye out for Jason Voorhees' mom.
- Makes A Great Gift: Every night is a full moon when you have this officially licensed Friday The 13th ice cube tray. This terrifyingly perfect kitchen essential is a must-have for horror movie fans.
CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE IS JINXED
Keep your beverages ch-ch-ch-ch-chilled with this Friday the 13th silicone ice cube tray. Inspired by the popular horror movie franchise, this collectible kitchenware is bone-chilling in more ways than one. The frightfully delightful ice cube mold features a blood-red design, along with shapes resembling Jason Voorhees' signature hockey mask.
FRIDAY THE 13TH HOME KITCHEN COLLECTION
This reusable tray is made from a durable silicone material that produces 10 killer ice cubes. Between screaming and running for your life, at least you can enjoy an ice-cold drink. (Bloody Mary, anyone?)
The smooth, bendable design makes the tray easy to handle — even for a boogeyman. The flexible construction allows you to release the ice cubes from the mold hassle-free. No machete necessary!
It's already bad enough to have Friday the 13th, but you don't gotta have an iceless drink, too. Survivors of Camp Crystal Lake can add this officially licensed Friday The 13th ice cube tray to their home kitchen collection. If they are brave enough...