- FOR YOUR INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL: Swap out your TARDIS for a road vehicle, so you can slap on this exclusive Doctor Who license plate frame. You'll always get where you need to go, from Earth to Gallifrey.
- RIDE LIKE A TIME LORD: Hit the road like your favorite Time Lord with this plate holder. Themed after the police public call box from the popular BBC sci-fi series and features "I'd Rather Be Flying My TARDIS" lettering.
- UNIVERSAL FIT ACROSS THE COSMOS: Auto frame is made to fit most standard vehicles with USA license plates, measuring approximately 12 x 6 inches. The universal size ensures there is no license plate or tag obstruction.
- SIMPLE TO USE, NO SONIC SCREWDRIVER NECESSARY: Crafted from road-ready plastic, this plate frame comes with two pre-drilled screw holes. Allows for easy attachment to your vehicle with just two screws (not included).
- OFFICIAL DOCTOR WHO COLLECTIBLE: No adventure is too small for Whovians. Embark on an epic journey through space and time when you deck out your ride with this officially licensed Doctor Who license plate frame.
WIBBLY WOBBLY, TIMEY WIMEY ROAD STUFF
The TARDIS is great transportation for when you're traveling from the homeworld of the Time Lords, but when you're making your way down the streets of Earth, you're probably going to need something more local. That doesn't mean you can't turn heads on the road with this exclusive license plate frame inspired by the hit sci-fi series Doctor Who.
Resembles the iconic look of the Doctor's time machine, designed like a blue Police Call Box with lettering stamped at the bottom. Let every passerby know "I'd Rather Be Flying My TARDIS" as you make your way through the twists and turns of the cosmos (or just the highway).
A VEHICLE OR A TARDIS — WHO'S TO SAY?
The plastic license plate cover features a universal fit, measuring approximately 12 inches wide. Pre-drilled screw holes allow for easy set-up, so you and your companions can get back on the road without a fuss. Time travel has never looked better than with this officially licensed automotive collectible from Doctor Who.