- END OF TIME: This "Journal of Impossible Things" and Master’s Ring set is a must-have for all Doctor Who fans!
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL: Use the journal to chronicle your own adventure through time and space while wearing the classy Master’s ring.
- DETAILED: This officially-licensed set features a journal with 22 blank to fill and 78 highly-detailed printed pages that contain the Doctor's notes and drawings from when he was disguised as John Smith. The aged appearance depicts the journal’s journey through time.
- FANTASTIC GIFT: Buy this set for yourself or gift it to the Doctor Who fan or Whovian collector in your life.
- NOT READY TO WRITE AN ENDING? No problem, returns are accepted!
Recreate the excitement of the Doctor Who Christmas special "The End of Time"!
The Journal of Impossible Things and Master's Ring set has a journal with leather-style cover and adjustable ring.
The journal contains 22 blank pages and 78 detailed, printed pages.
The printed pages not only contain the Doctor's notes and drawings from when he was disguised as John Smith, but has an aged appearance depicting its journey through time.
To complete the set, the Master's plastic silver and green ring is included.
Officially-licensed BBC/Doctor Who merchandise.