- AUTHENTIC DESIGN: The One:12 Collective presents Conan The Barbarian; based aesthetically on Frank Frazetta’s famous paintings of Conan, Robert E. Howard’s legendary character.
- COLLECTIBLE SIZE: Figure measures 6 inches tall - the perfect size for your office desk, home bookshelf and so much more!
- VARIOUS DISPLAY OPTIONS: The One:12 Collective Conan figure includes a bounty of weapons, accessories, and outfitting to create many distinct looks on display.
- READY FOR ACTION: Conan is outfitted in an interchangeable loincloth and includes a removable crossbody battle axe harness, removable cape that drapes freely, belt that can hold his sword sheaths and dagger, and mid-calf boots.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Add this figure to your personal collection or gift it to the Conan fan in your life!
Barbarian of the far north, Conan was born on a battlefield and became a respected warrior by the age of 15. Traveling throughout the world, Conan has been a thief, outlaw, mercenary, and pirate. Motivated by his own survival, power, and enrichment, Conan will do whatever it takes to rise to the top.