Boglins Foam Monster Puppet | Zort Zombie Boglin
- BOGLINS FOREVER: The popular 80's toy craze is back, now as new Zombie Boglins! Each Zombie Boglin is limited to only 500 pieces each!
- FUN DESIGN: Zort has the biggest warts of any Zombie Boglin and is constantly picking at them and flicking the scabs at all the other Zombies. Which makes them vomit at once!
- READY FOR ACTION: Inspired by the original Boglins monster puppets you remember, this 8-inch collector figure has movable arms . No batteries required! Made of quality foam and rubber-like materials.
- GLOWS IN THE DARK: This creepy Zombie Boglin features a glow-in-the-dark body and eyes!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Give a Zombie Boglin a good home with this officially licensed hand puppet. This fun toy makes a great addition to any fan's valuable collection.
Beware, Zombie Boglins are here! Out of the methane fog in the valley of meander rose the unholy six. Each having contracted the zombie pox. Some in the early stages sporting bright red corpuscles and popping them with glee, spreading their virus to all four corners of the bog. Others in the later stages of the pox, with faces filled with pink and purple pustules. Spiraling down into the valley of doom never to be seen again except maybe in your next nightmare! Ha! Ha! Ha! Booo! There are six Zombie Boglins and all of them have glow in the dark bodies and eyes. Each of the six Zombies are limited to 500 in production. Truly a collectors dream come true, or is it a nightmare! Ha! Ha! Heee!