- Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice: Just like that, your favorite trickster has appeared. Get ready to perform some "bio-exorcisms" on any unwanted house guests with this niche home decor collectible.
- Haunting Style For A True Icon: The infamous Beetlejuice from Tim Burton's cult classic has been reimagined as this faux succulent planter. The sculpt features the malicious spirit wearing a devious grin.
- Strange And Unusual: Perfect for display, this small ceramic planter measures approximately 3 inches. Comes with a life-like artificial plant, so there's no upkeep necessary to reap the stylish rewards.
- Easy No Fuss Decor: This decorative planter with its artificial succulent is a great way to add a touch of greenery to your home, office, or any space. Perfect for creating a haunting little nook all your own.
- Original Giftware: Summon this officially licensed Beetlejuice Mini Planter inspired by the ghost-with-the-most. A ghoulish option for any Tim Burton fan's humble abode that is welcome to all ghosts.
DON'T SAY HIS NAME 3 TIMES
When you're looking to spook out some unexpected guests, conjure the undead trickster ghost in the form of this exclusive mini planter. Brings a little of Beetlejuice's creepy style to your collection, featuring a highly detailed sculpt of the titular character from Tim Burton's fantasy comedy.
WHERE BEETLEJUICE FANDOM MEETS DECORATIVE HOME DECOR
A faux succulent sprouts from the top of the ceramic planter, but you can leave the daily care to the ghosts. This artificial plant doesn't require any sunlight, soil, water, or trimming. As long as you don't say a certain someone's name too many times, there is nothing to worry about.
Go ahead, make your millennium with this officially licensed Beetlejuice Mini Planter.