- BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE: Summon up good times with this exclusive Beetlejuice sticky note and tab box set. Things can get messy when you've got a trickster ghost haunting your place, but this stationery paper will help you organize.
- NEVER TRUST THE LIVING: A slithering Sandworm and Beetlejuice logo frame the two notepads. The color-coded bookmark tabs are designed to categorize your notes and feature Adam, Barbara, a Sandworm, and the Maitlands' family home.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: This spooktacular box set comes with two sticky notepads and four bookmark tabs for keeping you organized. Each sticky note sheet has plenty of space for jotting down your daily musings in the afterlife.
- STAY ORGANIZED IN THE AFTERLIFE: Dying can be confusing. Log your otherworldly experiences with this haunting sticky note set. Everything comes in a themed display box resembling the Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
- OFFICIAL BEETLEJUICE COLLECTIBLE: Break the rules of being undead and be creative with this officially licensed stationery box set inspired by Beetlejuice. The perfect way to track your supernatural adventures and bio-exorcisms.
THE GHOST WITH THE MOST
Keep track of all your adventures in the afterlife with this exclusive Beetlejuice sticky note and tab set. You don't have to say his name three times in a row. (In fact, we highly discourage it.) However, that doesn't mean you can't summon up a good time.
Write down your dead thoughts in the Neitherworld Waiting Room using the two included notepads, featuring a Sandworm and Beetlejuice logo frames. Rounding out this spooky stationery set are four sticky tabs that are adorned with a dangerous Sandworm, the unusual Beetlejuice house, and an undead Adam and Barbara making scary faces.
The set comes displayed in a dreadfully delightful box resembling the Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN THE AFTERLIFE
You'll feel alive while logging all of the goings-on in the Neitherworld. Between haunting a family's new home and making an appointment with your afterlife case worker, there's a lot to keep track of once you've met your demise. Jot down important death dates on the sticky notepads, and index every "Beetlejuice" spoken aloud with the sticky tabs.
Being dead has never been more fun than with this officially licensed stationery set inspired by Beetlejuice.