- BATTLE AN ARMY OF UNDEAD: Something's amiss! Grab your boomstick and get trapped in the Middle Ages with this exclusive Pit Witch collector's plushie, brought to you from Sam Raimi's cult classic Army of Darkness.
- TIME-WARPED TO THE DARK AGES: Not even primitive screwheads would want to face off against a nasty deadite. You won't have to worry about any unsightly encounters with Pit Witch, who has risen again in the modern day as this plush toy.
- YOU SHALL CUDDLE: This undead character plushie measures approximately 14 inches, from its clawed toes to the top of its head. Don't let the gnarled expression fool you, this stuffed corpse is ready to give a cuddle you'll never forget.
- POSSESSES DEMONIC QUALITY: Get ready to do medieval battle with this plush toy assortment that has reanimated with embroidered details, faux hair, and plastic chains. For the best care, surface cleaning is recommended.
- OFFICIAL ARMY OF DARKNESS COLLECTIBLE: Whatever you do, don't get dragged into the pit. Among legions of the undead, you'll find this officially licensed Pit Witch plush toy inspired by the 1992 horror classic Army of Darkness.
CLOSE AS WE CAN FIGURE, THE YEAR IS 1300 A.D.
Isn't the pit wonderful? Rev up your chainsaw for a trip to the Dark Ages with this exclusive Pit Witch collector's plush.
There is no shortage of deadites out for blood in Sam Raimi's horror comedy Army of Darkness. One such undead creature is the nasty Pitch Witch that Ash finds himself face to face in a medieval bout. Rise up from the pits of hell with this premium plush toy collectible that looks hungry for flesh with its furrowed brow, open-jawed expression, and bloodshot eyes that can only mean trouble.
READY TO UNLEASH UNSPEAKABLE EVIL
You might get more than you bargained for while questing to find the Book of the Dead. Good thing Pit Witch will be on your side this time in the form of this deadite plushie, reanimated to help you through the undead mayhem of the Middles Ages. (Who knew a couple mispronounced words could go so wrong?)
Good, bad, you're the guy with this officially licensed collectible inspired by the cult classic Army of Darkness.