A Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Krueger Ceramic Planter w/ Artificial Succulent
- DON'T FALL ASLEEP: You'll be dying to get your hands on this exclusive mini planter inspired by A Nightmare on Elm Street. Enjoy all sorts of frightful fun with this killer piece of home decor sprucing up your space.
- WELCOME TO PRIMETIME: Scare up some excitement with this creepy planter pot. The character mold is authentically sculpted to look like slasher icon Freddy Krueger with a realistic succulent sprouting from the top.
- A KILLER HOME ACCENT: Spook things up around your space with this small ceramic planter, measuring approximately 3 x 3 x 4 inches. Perfect for display, this plastic faux plant features detailed texture and coloring.
- EASY NO FUSS DECOR: This decorative planter complete with an artificial succulent is a great way to brighten up any home, office, or someplace in your dreams. Perfect for creating a terror-ific nook that's all your own.
- OFFICIAL HORROR MOVIE COLLECTIBLE: You'll be everybody's worst nightmare with this officially licensed mini planter from A Nightmare on Elm Street. This spine-chilling essential will bring the haunts to your humble abode.
1, 2, FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOU
It's your worst nightmare come true. The Springwood Slasher is here to haunt your home as this exclusive mini planter inspired by Wes Craven's A Nightmare on Elm Street.
The ceramic figural sculpt is modeled in the shape of Freddy Krueger's head, complete with burns and bloody elements. The dream killer's grinning visage will bring some frightful fun and greenery to your home decor. The artificial succulent sprouting from the top livens up your space when things get a little too gory.
ENJOY THE SPOOKY SIDE OF LIFE WITH HOME DECOR
When you're dying to spruce things up around the place, freshen up your home with a killer new look. Place this mini planter on a desk, mantle, or windowsill to have the slasher icon looming in your space (and your dreams). The indoor faux succulent comes embedded with rock soil details for an even more realistic look.
Scare up some fun with this officially licensed home decor collectible from A Nightmare on Elm Street.