- Combine Style With Comfort: Defeat Alduin the World-Eater with this collectible throw blanket from The Elder Scrolls. Personalize your living space to your unique taste with gamer-themed room essentials.
- Gamer Design: This throw blanket features a map of Skyrim, as seen in The Elder Scrolls video game franchise. Fans will be familiar with the province, which serves as the location for many in-game quests.
- Snuggly and Warm: Dragonborns can get cozy with this collectible Skyrim throw blanket. The soft fleece blanket features a plush lining to ensure maximum comfort, so you can take a break in-between quests.
- Quality and Comfort: Made of 100% soft-touch polyester, this fleece throw blanket is professionally crafted. Optimal for snuggles, the oversized design of this cozy blanket measures a roomy 45 x 60 inches.
- Cozy Collectible: Give your living space a touch of fandom with this officially licensed The Elder Scrolls Throw Blanket. A stylish option from Skyrim, this home decor essential is a must-have for gamers.
CHOICE HOME DECOR FOR SKYRIM FANS
Engage in combat with this collectible throw blanket from The Elder Scrolls. Dragonborns can get cozy with their fandom one snuggle at a time.
The throw blanket's niche video game design showcases a map of Skyrim. Find your way across the province of Tamriel as you take on new quests and challenges. You might even discover how to defeat Alduin the World-Eater along the way.
When you are battling monsters, you can duel-wield with this cozy blanket.
GET COZY WITH YOUR VIDEO GAME FANDOM
Getting ready to level-up in your favorite video game? Give yourself the extra edge by gearing up with this warm cover.
Measuring a sizeable 45 x 60 inches, you can enjoy some serious cuddle time with this fleece throw blanket. Super soft to the touch, this plush fleece blanket is crafted with Dragonborn-approved polyester fiber that holds up to an elite gamer's lifestyle.
Complete your next quest with this officially licensed The Elder Scrolls Skyrim Throw Blanket.
Machine wash with cold water is highly recommended.