- DISCREETYLY SIGNAL YOUR REBEL ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP: Rose Tico's not the last Rebel…find your fellow allies. You know who you are
- SUBSTANTIAL, FAITHFUL REPLICA OF THE MOVIE PROP: Flaunt your fandom as well as enjoying a handsome, carefully crafted, golden piece of jewelry
- CENTRAL SIGNET FLIPS TO REVEAL DIFFERENT SIDES: Rotate the central setting to reveal the Rebel Alliance starbird logo. Made of solid, durable metal, this Star Wars ring will last for more wormhole trips than you can count
- OUT OF THE EMPIRE and on to your finger -- this weighty, prominent ring comes in its own solid clamshell gift box
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Own a piece of the action! These rings are brought to you with the official approval of the studio that makes magic happen
So how about something a bit more discreet, like, say, your finger? Signal your membership in the Resistance to your fellow allies, whether in the Imperial Galactic Senate or just in your office or local cosplay convention. This ring of the Alliance to Restore the Republic was an antique from the Galactic Civil War. It was originally an piece of jewelry used by members of the Imperial Senate to secretly declare their Rebel allegiance to their fellow undercover allies.Now, from the studio that makes magic happen, an Officially licensed movie replica.
Own your very own replica piece of Rose Tico's legacy. This solid metal, true-to-the move prop reproduction features a center piece that rotates to reveal the Rebel Alliance starbird logo! And in case you're getting it for another Star Wars fan in your life, it even comes packaged in an sturdy, magnetic closure gift box. Wear it for cosplay or any day!.