- STAR TREK ILLUSTRATED HANDBOOK: Captain Kathryn Janeway's Starship Voyager! Lavishly illustrated with detailed technical information, this third volume in the Illustrated Handbook series features the U.S.S. Voyager from the hit Star Trek TV series.
- CAPTAIN JANEWAY'S STARSHIP VOYAGER: This Star Trek Illustrated Handbook is an in-depth, illustrated guide to the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 - an extraordinary reference guide to this iconic ship.
- ON THE GROUND: Voyager was designed to land on the surface of a planet, where the demands placed on its systems were very different. The ship could open the hatches and allow the planet’s atmosphere in.
- DELTA FLYER DESIGN: The design brief for the Delta Flyer was to construct a specialized ship better suited to missions in the Delta Quadrant than the standard type-9 shuttlecraft.
- HARDCOVER: 184 pages. English.
This Star Trek Illustrated Handbook is an in-depth, illustrated guide to the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656, using detailed artworks of key locations, including the bridge, sickbay, and main engineering, plus its shuttlecraft, equipment, and the Delta Flyer. This book explores the technology and science behind Janeway's ship, and how it was adapted to meet the demands of the Delta quadrant. With illustrations and technical information from official sources, this book provides an extraordinary reference guide to this iconic ship.