Anovos Productions LLC
Star Trek Enterprise: Archer Flight Jacket
- Jacket features the look and feel of an authentic Starfleet uniform from the STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE era
- Features patches created from Mike Okuda's artwork from STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE
- Command division gold piping as replicated from STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE jumpsuit
- Collar detail replicated from STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE jumpsuits
- Various front zip pockets in the STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE jumpsuit style Also features hidden zip-pocket on the inside of the jacket
If Jonathan Archer had a flight jacket from his days in the NX Project / Warp 5 Test Program, then this would be it. Designed with the invaluable assistance of Star Trek Art Department's Mike Okuda and Doug Drexler, and inspired from the Enterprise jumpsuit created by Star Trek Costume Designer Robert Blackman, the jacket features the look and feel of an authentic Starfleet uniform prior to the founding of the United Federation of Planets. Features patches created by Mike Okuda, as well as command division gold striping and unique neck mirroring the look of the Enterprise jumpsuit. Inspired by the Enterprise jumpsuit designed by Star Trek Costume Designer Robert "Bob" Blackman. Constructed from 65% polyester and 35% cotton with 100% polyester inside liner. Fully lined interior for maximal comfort. Patches created using artwork from Mike Okuda, with assistance by Doug Drexler. Command division gold piping as replicated from Enterprise jumpsuit.