- WORLD'S MOST EXPERIENCED AIRLINE: Players take control of their own fledgling airlines and compete with Pan Am and others to build a business empire in this fun board game from Funko.
- DETAILED GAME PIECES: Game includes 52 airplane miniatures from 4 distinct airline eras.
- DETAILED BOARD: Gorgeous game board features unique depiction of global airline routes.
- CONTAINS: Game Board, 2 Multi-Bay Plane Hangars, 52 Plane Miniatures (Trimotors, Clippers, Cruisers, and Jets), 20 Engineer Tokens, 20 Airport Tokens, 4 Player Mats, 4 Income Trackers, 28 Event Cards, 50 Destination Cards, 40 Directive Cards, 60 Pan Am Stock Cards, 40 Pan Am Route Markers, 75 Money Tokens, Cruiser and Jet Tiles, First Player Marker, Stock Marker and Base, Pan Am Die
- MAKE IT A GAME NIGHT! For 2-4 players ages 12+. Approximate game play 60 minutes or less.
Pan American World Airways ruled the skies and made travel more accessible without sacrificing glamour. Players take control of their own fledgling airlines and compete with Pan Am and others to build a business empire. Outbid rivals for lucrative landing rights in exotic locales, buy planes with longer range to reach the far corners of the world, and use insider connections to advance your interests. As you bump up against the ever-growing Pan Am, you can sell your routes to the company to turn a tidy profit. It’s a game of global strategy that spans four decades of industry-changing historic events and technological developments, in which every timeline is different.