- SPOOKTACULAR SLURPS: Now you can get a little taste of the haunted delights from Halloween Town with this spooky soup mug. Satisfy your cravings with the help of the creepy cast from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- EVERYBODY SCREAM WITH DELIGHT: Plenty of spooky surprises on this design. The Pumpkin King appears on this coffee mug alongside Sally and Zero. But who invited Lock, Shock, and Barrel along? Must have been that gambling troublemaker Oogie Boogie.
- TASTY TERRORS: This large bowl can hold up to 24 ounces of food and beverages. Perhaps a generous serving of your favorite Worm's Wort Soup or some Snake and Spider Stew. We recommend steering clear of the Deadly Nightshade.
- HALLOWEEN TOWN'S FINEST: Tough enough to hold up against Lock, Shock, and Barrel's trickery, you can be sure this BPA-free ceramic mug is built to last. Easy to maintain, it's suitable for both microwave and top-rack dishwasher.
- OFFICIAL DISNEY COLLECTIBLE: Haunting the holidays got you feeling a little peckish? The whole gang is here to help with this officially licensed soup mug from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Bone appetit!
WHAT COULD BE SINISTER ABOUT SOUP?
When you have a taste for something terrifying, this stylish soup mug from the fantastical world of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas provides the perfect present.
Many of the outlandish characters from Halloween Town have gathered together for a holiday celebration in a fun sketchbook style. In addition to Jack Skellington's expressive face, you'll find Sally hard at work preparing a potion. There's also Lock, Shock, and Barrel out to make their usual mischief. Jack's ghost dog Zero is here, too, keeping a close eye on the leering face of Oogie Boogie.
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM
Join the spooky inhabitants of Halloween Town for any of your favorite treats, like a deadly hot potion, a few scoops of ice scream, or any other local specialties. The BPA-free, toxin-free ceramic bowl is food safe and ready to enjoy with all your meals. The included lid features a pressure vent that allows steam to escape, keeping your food warm and your microwave clean.
Make everyday Halloween with officially licensed kitchenware from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.